ABRSM More Music Theory Sample Papers
Following on from the release of ABRSM’s Music Theory Sample Papers and Discovering Music Theory publications in October 2020, they are excited to announce another release of More Music Theory Sample Papers and corresponding Model Answers for the new format exams at Grades 1 to 5, all available from Jan 8, 2021.
These essential resources fully support the online question types and will help candidates understand what to expect in the exam that candidates will now have an array of materials available to help prepare for their online Music Theory exam.
More Music Theory Sample Papers are essential materials for candidates preparing for online exam for they display the new question types that candidates will see during their exam and reflect the new mark scheme (where there will be a total of 75 marks available rather than 100 marks, with one mark for each correct answer).
More Music Theory Sample Papers, in addition to Music Theory Sample Papers (published in October 2020), offers learners all-round preparation for their online Music Theory exam and provide candidates with a reliable guide to what to expect during the exam.
Books available for Grades 1-5
Key Selling Points
• Indicative of what candidates can expect during their online exam
• Question types that provide all-round preparation for the online Music Theory Exam
• Includes four sample papers
• Additional practice material for our online Music Theory exams and perfect for use alongside Music Theory Sample Papers
• Second set of Sample Papers released since October due to customer demand
These new materials are available now. Get them HERE