Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ABRSM – A Keyboard Anthology, First Series, Book IV (Grades 6)
A collection of pieces which have been set for ABRSM’s piano exams over the years. Available in three series, each containing five graded volumes and reflecting the wide variety of pieces on the syllabuses. The series concentrate on the baroque and romantic sections of the syllabus.
- Bagatelle in A, Op. 33 No. 4 [Ludwig van Beethoven]
- Silhouette (A), Op. 8 No. 11 [Antonín Dvorák]
- A Maske, from ‘Fitzwilliam Virginal Book’ [Giles Farnaby]
- Adagio in F, Hob. XVII/9 [Joseph Haydn]
- Christmas Piece: No. 6 from ‘6 Kinderstucke’, Op. 72 (Vivace in F) [Felix Mendelssohn]
- Avril: Perce-neige (April: Snowdrop): No. 4 from ‘Les Saisons’, Op. 37a [Pyotr Il’yich Tchaikovsky]
- Allegro in G minor, K. 312/590d [Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart / Edward Huws Jones]
- Sonata in F, Kp. 446, L. 433 (Pastorale) [Domenico Scarlatti]
- Andante in C, D. 29 [Franz Schubert]
- (untitled) Op. 68 No. 30 [Robert Schumann]
Edited by: Howard Ferguson