Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
ABRSM – Grade 1 – 7 Teaching notes on piano exam pieces 2011 & 2012
These notes contain through guidance on all the pieces for ABRSM’s 2011 and 2012 piano syllabus, grades 1-7.
- gives advice on how to prepare each piece to achieve a secure and musical performance.
- Offers detailed information on what examiners are looking for to gain the best results.
- Suggests practical solutions for the potential problems encountered when learning new techniques
- encourages a fresh, imaginative approach to playing
- written by highly-experienced piano teachers and senior ABRSM examiners
- provides an introduction with general advice on matters such as tempo, pedaling and ornaments.
ABRSM’s mission is to motivate musical achievement. We aim to support the development of learners and teachers in music education worldwide and to celebrate their achievements. We do this through authoritative and internationally recognized assessments, publications andf professional development support for teachers and through charitable donations.
- Item Number: 9781848492318
- Publisher: ABRSM