Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Core Classics, Grade 6-7
Available for online purchase.
Core Classics is a collection of seven books of music from the piano canon, selected and graded by leading educationalists. Each volume contains a rich selection of engaging pieces to form the backbone of any pianist’s repertoire. With pieces from Chopin, Mozart, Ravel, and many more, this book includes an abundance of much-loved music.
Each book is authoritatively graded, with pieces gradually increasing in difficulty throughout. The books are equally valuable for learners working towards a grade exam, between grades, or playing for leisure, building technical skills and confidence.
- Hoedown: No. 15 [Alan Haughton]
- Poetic Tone-Picture (E minor), Op. 3 No. 1 [Edvard Grieg]
- Prelude in B, Op. 2 No. 2 [Aleksandr Nikolayevich Skryabin]
- Fantasia in D minor, K. 397/385g [Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart]
- Nocturne No. 5 in Bb [John Field]
- Sonata in B minor, Kp. 87, L. 33 [Domenico Scarlatti]
- Avril: Perce-neige (April: Snowdrop): No. 4 from ‘Les Saisons’, Op. 37a [Pyotr Il’yich Tchaikovsky]
- Suite No. 3: 1st movement, Le Coucou (The Cuckoo) [Louis-Claude Daquin]
- To Alexis: No. 59 from ‘Klavierschule’ [Johann Nepomuk Hummel]
- Berceuse in Gb, Op. 13 No. 7 [Alexander Ilynsky]
- Allegro in A, H. 338 [Carl Philipp Emanuel Bach]
- Carousel [Sylvie Bodorová]
- Romance sans Paroles, Op. 17 No. 3 [Gabriel Fauré]
- Les Rozeaux (The Reeds), from 13th Ordre, ‘Pieces de Clavecin’, Book 3 [François Couperin]
- Ride by Night: No. 3 from ‘Hunter’s Moon’ [William Alwyn]
- Allegro, First movement from Sonata in E flat, Op. 31 No. 3 [Ludwig van Beethoven]
Edited by: Richard Jones