Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Music Through Time Clarinet Book 4: Grades 5 – 6
Music Through Time is an exciting and highly successful series of instrumental repertoire books designed to provide young musicians with enjoyable, interesting, and stimulating material in the early stages of their playing careers.
The contents of each volume are arranged chronologically, and each piece is acompanied by short notes which place the music in its wider historical context so that the student can more easily relate the style of the music to its period.
– Fascinating otes place each piece in its wider historical context.
– Enjoyable, interesting, and stimulatingmaterial at all levels.
– Selected and edited by expert instrumentalists with a wealth of teaching experience.
– Wide range of styles and techniques.
– Favourites from the Baroque, Classical and Romantic masters, along with less well-known items.
– Can be used with any teaching method or tutor.
– Straight forward piano accompaniments.
In stock (can be backordered)
Edited by: Paul Harris
Publisher: Oxford University Press