Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Music Through Time Flute Book 4 (Grades 5-6)
A collection of repertoire books of enjoyable, interesting, and stimulating material for use in the early stages of learning. Pieces are in chronological order, with brief notes placing them in history.
Music Through Time is an exciting and highly successful series of instrumental repertoire books designed to provide young musicians with enjoyable, interesting, and stimulating material in the early stages of their playing careers.
The contents of each volume are arranged chronologically and each piece is accompanied by short notes which place the music in its wider historical context so that the student can more easily relate the style of the music to its period.
- Fascinating notes place each piece in its wider historical context
- Enjoyable, interesting and stimulating material at all levels.
- Selected and edited by expert instrumentalists with a wealth of teaching experience.
- Wide range of styles and techniques
- Favorites from Baroque, classical and romantic masters, along with less well known items
- Can be used with any teaching method or tutor
- straightforward piano accompaniments.
- Item Number: 9780193355897
- Publisher: Oxford University Press
- Selected and edited by: Paul Harris and Sally Adams