Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
My First Book of Cowboy Songs
Parents and teachers know how trying a child’s early piano practice sessions can be. But those first exercises don’t have to be tedious and boring. The 21 traditional cowboy songs in this book, perennial favorites with adults, are just as sure to appeal to children. As eager young pianists play them over and over for their catchy melodies, their playing skills will improve effortlessly. They’ll practice not because they have to, but because they want to.
Veteran music educator Dolly Moon has selected these 21 lively songs — unavailable together in any other beginner’s piano book — and arranged them for easy playing by little hands. They include
- Goodbye, Ol’ Paint
- My Home’s in Montana
- Ev’ry Night When the Sun Goes In
- The Lone Prairie
- Home on the Range
- Red River Valley
- The Rainbow Cradle
- My Darling Clementine (four hands)
- Nebraska Boys
- She’ll Be Coming Round the Mountain
- The Cowboy
- Sweet Betsy from Pike
- Here, Rattler, Here (four Hands)
- The Boll Weevil
- The Streets of Laredo;
- On Top of Old Smoky
- Down in the Valley
- Strawberry Roan
- I’m Going to Leave Old Texas
- and Nellie Bly (four hands).
This is a volume that children will turn to again and again to entertain their parents and friends.
- Item Number: 9780486243115
- Publisher: Dover Publications
- 21 Favorite Pieces in Easy Piano Arrangements
- By: Dolly M Moon
- With illustrations by: Marty Noble