Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Real Repertoire Studies for Piano Gr 2-4
Real Repertoire Studies Grades 2-4 is a fantastic introduction to the wealth of original works by the great study writers, from Clementi to Bartok, for early to intermediate pianists. These studies have been selected by the late, renowned teacher and pedagogue Christine Brown to provide technical training and plenty of musical interest, and are ideal performance pieces for concerts or festivals.
Each study has been scrupulously edited and includes additional fingers, phrasing, pedalling and metronome marks for added clarity and consistency. Helpful background notes on the composers are also included.
- Study in C Op.17 No.1 (Felix Le Couppey)
- Study in A minor (August Eberhard Muller)
- Study in G Op.777 No.7 (Carl Czerny)
- Study in C Op.17, No.6 (Felix Le Couppey)
- Study Op.141 No.7 (Cornelius Gurlitt)
- Study in G Op.139 No.24 (Carl Czerny)
- Arabesque (Johann Friedrich Burgmuller)
- Study in D minor Op.74 no.4 from The Wheel of Progress Book (Thomas F. Dunhill)
- Study in C (Felix Le Couppey)
- Study in B minor Op.139, No.98 (Carl Czerny)
- Study in D Op.125 No.7 (Stephen Heller)
- Ballade Op.100, No.15 (Johann Friedrich Burgmuller)
- Study in F Op.7 No.20 (Felix Le Couppey)
- Little Study in D minor Op.71 No.18 (Theodor Kirchner)
- Study in D Op.599, No.50 (Carl Czerny)
- Study in C major, Op.47, No.1 (Stephen Heller)
- Study Op.261 No.22 (Carl Czerny)
- Study in F Op.65, No.25 (Albert Loeschhorn).
- Genre(s): Classical
- Language: English
- Difficulty Level: Easy
- Grade(s): Grade 2, Grade 3, Grade 4
- Series: Real Repertoire Series
- Publisher: Faber Music
- ISBN: 9780571531394
- Item Code: 0571531393