Teachers’ Choice Selected Piano Repertory & Studies Grades 6-7
Contains Alternative Examination Pieces for 2017 and 2018, Suitable for Grades 6 -7
Based on the graded piano examination syllabi of the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
Teachers’ Choice, Selected Piano Repertory and Studies for grade 6 & 7 is compiled to provide teachers and students with good options for the 2017 and 2018 ABRSM examinations.
- This collection of interesting and appealing piano pieces contains editorial suggestions for pedagogical purposes. Most teachers will find the performance points helpful in developing stylistic awareness in the students.
- Examination requirements aside, details on articulation, dynamics, fingering, pedal marks and tempo serve to provide a directed approach for students to strive towards achieving musical excellence and perfection.
- Effective technical studies for each level have been included, as essential materials to develop higher technical skills.
- Most important of all, enjoy the high standards of music typography – such clear, professionally laid scores supported by modern publishing technology and musical semiotics. The digital print on quality creamed color paper ensures comfort in the reading of music scores.
- Item Number: 9789811105586 / WMP 2317
- Grades 6 -7
- Publisher: Wells Music Publishers
- 2017 & 2018 series
- Edited and Annotated by: Josephine Koh