Teachers’ Choice Selected Piano Repertory & Studies Grades 6-7
Contains Alternative Examination Pieces for 2017 and 2018, Suitable for Grades 6 -7
Based on the graded piano examination syllabi of the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music
Teachers’ Choice, Selected Piano Repertory and Studies for grade 6 & 7 is compiled to provide teachers and students with good options for the 2017 and 2018 ABRSM examinations.
- This collection of interesting and appealing piano pieces contains editorial suggestions for pedagogical purposes. Most teachers will find the performance points helpful in developing stylistic awareness in the students.
- Examination requirements aside, details on articulation, dynamics, fingering, pedal marks and tempo serve to provide a directed approach for students to strive towards achieving musical excellence and perfection.
- Effective technical studies for each level have been included, as essential materials to develop higher technical skills.
- Most important of all, enjoy the high standards of music typography – such clear, professionally laid scores supported by modern publishing technology and musical semiotics. The digital print on quality creamed color paper ensures comfort in the reading of music scores.
Available on backorder
- Item Number: 9789811105586 / WMP 2317
- Grades 6 -7
- Publisher: Wells Music Publishers
- 2017 & 2018 series
- Edited and Annotated by: Josephine Koh