The Complete Piano Player Book 1 – 5
$16.90 – $49.90 $14.90 – $49.90
- Book 1
- The only piano course based throughout on today’s popular songs and on famous light classics.
Easy-to-follow text and clear demonstration diagrams enable you to progress in the shortest possible time to advanced playing. An interesting and enjoyable course for home use or classroom study.
- Techniques include: how to sit correctly, learning the keys, rhythm, the two staves, staccato and accent, rests and silence, and much more.
- Book 2
- Book 2 of this popular piano course introduces new notes for both hands extending past the range of the original five-fingered hand position. Letter names will appear alongside new notes only. Accidentals, chord symbols, dotted rhythms and wrist staccato are also introduced through popular tunes and light classics.
- Book 3
- The only piano course based throughout on today’s popular songs and famous light classics. Easy to follow text and clear demonstration diagrams. Book 3 will develop your sense of timing and rhythm, and you will become comfortable with the middle range of the piano and reading music. Slurs, grace notes, accidentals, and new notes are introduced.
- Book 4
- The only piano course based throughout on today’s popular songs and famous light classics. Easy to follow text and clear demonstration diagrams. Book Four introduces you to the piano pedals which add colour to your playing, syncopation, left hand fills, plus songs in the style of Boogie-Woogie, Modern Blues and Rock ‘n’ Roll. You will also learn to play in several new keys.
- Book 5
- Book 5 of this popular series will teach you new skills and techniques whilst reinforcing skills already learnt. You will learn more about phrasing, and how dynamics in music can transform your playing. Four new keys are introduced and new left hand techniques are introduced.
Publisher: Wise Publications
- Book 1: 9780711904316 / AM960476
- Book 2: 9780711904323 / AM966207
- Book 3: 9780711904330 / AM34844
- Book 4: 9780711904347 / AM34851
- Book 5: 9780711904354 / AM34869
Author/Composer: Kenneth Baker